Considering pursuing a master's degree? Continue your education at the University
of New Haven by studying in one of more than 25 graduate degree programs!
There are many good reasons to come back to the University of New Haven, not the least
of which is the new graduate tuition discount program for our alumni family. We are
pleased to announce that a generous gift from an anonymous donor enables us to make
this opportunity available to our ever-expanding alumni community.
This program is designed to make it easier to continue your education in one of our
award-winning graduate programs. To be eligible, you must have graduated with a bachelor's
degree or have completed a graduate degree program at the University of New Haven.
If you decide to come back to the University, you may qualify for one of the following
- Receive $400 off each course – for students with a GPA 3.5 or higher
- Receive $300 off each course – for all other University of New Haven alumni
Specific terms apply:
- Students must be accepted and matriculated into a graduate degree program – M.A.,
M.S., Sixth-Year Certificate, or Ph.D.
- Discount cannot be combined with an assistantship or other financial incentives, such
as employer reimbursement, full or partial scholarship, or sponsorship
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Courses under three credits will be prorated
- Enrollment in a course is based upon availability
- You must continue to work toward a degree, completing a minimum of two terms an academic
year or six credits an academic year
- You must maintain a 3.0 cumulative GPA while in graduate school
- The discount cannot be applied retroactively
- The discount is not eligible for the online M.S. in Criminal Justice or the online M.S. in Emergency Management. On-campus versions of both degrees are eligible, however.
- The discount is not applicable for the M.S. Data Science program being offered in
San Francisco, CA.
To request your alumni discount, please contact the Bursar's office at 203.932.7217
For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Graduate Admissions Office at (203) 932-7440, visit the Graduate Enrollment website or come back to campus for a visit.