Special rates for auditing academic courses are available to all alumni on a space
available basis. Cost for auditing is $70 per credit for undergraduate classes and
$100 per credit for graduate classes.
Call the Office of Alumni Relations, (203) 932-7270, or email email@example.com with any additional questions.
Guidelines for Auditing a Class
In order to receive this benefit, we must verify that you are an alumnus/a.
- 1. Contact the Registrar's Office – Bergami Hall – for a registration form and to
verify that there is room in the class you are interested in auditing.
- Registrar: (203) 932-7308 or Registrar@newhaven.edu
- Registration form can be picked up in person, mailed or faxed.
- 2. For alumni verification, contact either the Alumni Office, which will verify on
your registration form that you are an alumnus/a, or present your Alumni Association
Card to the Bursar's Office at time of payment.
3. Alumni with an Undergraduate Degree can audit only an undergraduate class and alumni
with a Graduate Degree can audit an undergraduate and graduate classes.
- If paying by credit card, alums can fax their completed registration form to the Alumni
Office – fax (203) 931-6020 – for alumni verification. The Alumni Office will forward
the registration form to the Bursar's Office.
4. Present the completed registration form with payment to the Bursar's Office – Bergami
- $70 per credit
- $100 per credit
- Alumni are responsible for all additional costs related to the course (i.e. books,
lab fees, etc.)
- The Bursar's Office will accept either of the following as proof of being an alumnus/a:
- i. Verification on the registration form from the Alumni Office
- ii. A University of New Haven Alumni Association Card