Articles are in PDF format and viewable onscreen using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Moving Forward with Determination and Purpose The past year has been one of change and renewal at the University of New Haven. As called for in the University's blueprint for the future - its four Strategic Directions - new buildings, classrooms, laboratories, programs, study-abroad opportunities, experiential learning initiatives and increased academic and athletic challenges have been added to a lengthening list of improvements and enhancements. The University is truly an institution moving forward with determination and purpose. See story, page 12
On The Cover
Success! Students at the new Engineering and Science University Magnet School, mentored by UNH student Chris Stankus '09, win the tower engineering challenge and top their structure of toothpicks and newspaper with a victory flag. The school, a collaboration between UNH and area school districts, is just one of many ways the University is moving forward, with determination and purpose, and helping others to do the same. See stories pages 6 and 12.
- View from the Hill
- Charger Athletics
- Notable Alumni - Dr. Nicholas V. Perricone '70 and James V. Cassella '76
- Alumni News
- Class Notes
- 2007 - 2008 Annual Report of Giving
Moving Forward with Determination and Purpose
- President's Message
- "Why Give" Donor Profiles:
- Samuel S. Bergami Jr. '85 E.M.B.A.
- Douglas D. Schumann '69 B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Mary J. Barneby
- Carl S. Babb '76 B.A. Sociology
- Dr. James Monahan '68 B.S. Public and Social Administration
- William M. Leete Jr.
- "Giving Matters" Student Profiles:
- Carl Delucia '11
- Zack Rosen '10
- Krista Divincenzo '11
- Robert Hanson '10
- Michelle Pessah '10
- Lisa Barnard '11