University of New Haven Alumni Magazine
Articles are in PDF format and viewable onscreen using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Experiential Education Field Work. The University of New Haven is taking the classroom out of the building and the students into the ?eld. Understanding full well what the New England philosopher Ralph Waldo Emerson was thinking when he said, "Skill to do, comes of doing," UNH students are availing themselves of internships, research opportunities, and community service that bring them into contact with scientists, businesspeople, professional engineers, authors and more. Experience combined with education - aka experiential education - is moving UNH students into the future equipped to succeed. Experiential education also ?gures prominently in the University's Strategic Direction, a master plan for the future.
- View From the Hill
- Charger Athletics
- College of Arts and Sciences A Breakhrough for Lym Disease Sufferers
- College of Business Students Drive Small Business Innovation
- Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences A Silent Stalker in a Distant Land
- Tagliatela College of Engineering Teaming Up For a Ride
- Distinguished Alumni Jeffrey Hazzell, '83 B.S., Hotel/Restaurant Management
- Giving Matters Herb Pearce
- Alumni News
- Class Notes