Alumni Tuition Discount
Considering pursuing a master's degree? Continue your education at the University of New Haven by studying in one of more than 25 graduate degree programs!
There are many good reasons to come back to the University of New Haven, not the least of which is the new graduate tuition discount program for our alumni family. We are pleased to announce that a generous gift from an anonymous donor enables us to make this opportunity available to our ever-expanding alumni community.
This program is designed to make it easier to continue your education in one of our award-winning graduate programs. To be eligible, you must have graduated with a bachelor's degree or have completed a graduate degree program at the University of New Haven.
If you decide to come back to the University, you may qualify for one of the following discount programs:
- Receive $400 off each course – for students with a GPA 3.5 or higher
- Receive $300 off each course – for all University of New Haven alumni
Specific terms apply:
- Students must be accepted and matriculated into a graduate degree program – M.A., M.S., or Ph.D.
- Discount cannot be combined with an assistantship or other financial incentives, such as employer reimbursement, full or partial scholarship, or sponsorship
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Courses under three credits will be prorated
- Enrollment in a course is based upon availability
- The discount cannot be applied retroactively
- The discount is not eligible for the online M.S. Investigations program.
- The discount is not eligible for the online M.S. in Criminal Justice, the online M.S. in Emergency Management, the online M.S. in Environmental Engineering, or the online Master in Public Administration. On-campus versions of these degrees are eligible for the discount.
To request your alumni discount, please contact the Bursar's office at 203.932.7217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (203) 932-7270