Auditing a Class
Special rates for auditing academic courses are available to all alumni on a space available basis. Cost for auditing is $70 per credit for undergraduate classes and $100 per credit for graduate classes.
Call the Office of Alumni Relations, (203) 932-7270, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Guidelines for Auditing a Class
In order to receive this benefit, we must verify that you are an alumnus/a.
- Contact the Registrar's Office – Bergami Hall – for a registration form and to
verify that there is room in the class you are interested in auditing.
- Registrar: (203) 932-7308 or Registrar@newhaven.edu
- Registration form can be picked up in person, mailed or faxed.
- For alumni verification, contact either the Alumni Office, which will verify on your registration form that you are an alumnus/a, or present your Alumni Association Card to the Bursar's Office at time of payment.
- If paying by credit card, alums can fax their completed registration form to the Alumni Office – fax (203) 931-6020 – for alumni verification. The Alumni Office will forward the registration form to the Bursar's Office.
- Alumni with an Undergraduate Degree can audit only an undergraduate class and Alumni with a Graduate Degree can audit both undergraduate and graduate classes.
- $70 per credit (undergraduate classes)
- $100 per credit (graduate classes)
- Alumni are responsible for all additional costs related to the course (i.e. books, lab fees, etc.)
- Present the completed registration form with payment to the Bursar's Office – Bergami Hall.
- The Bursar's Office will accept either of the following as proof of being an alumnus/a:
- Verification on the registration form from the Alumni Office
- A University of New Haven Alumni Association Card
Phone: (203) 932-7270