Dear UNH Community:
I am pleased to announce the creation of the Tagliatela College of Engineering Hall of Fame at the University of New Haven. We are now accepting nominations for the inaugural class that will be honored during Homecoming weekend in October. I hope you will consider nominating former classmates, students or businesses who have distinguished themselves in their chosen fields or who have performed exemplary service to the Tagliatela College of Engineering at the University of New Haven.
TCoE Distinguished Lifetime Alumni Award
- Holds an undergraduate or graduate degree from the Tagliatela College of Engineering.
- Has demonstrated outstanding leadership and achievement for academic, scientific, or practical contributions in their chosen field of engineering, science, technology or business.
TCoE Outstanding Young Alumni Award
- Has received an undergraduate or graduate engineering degree from the Tagliatela College of Engineering within 10 years of the nomination or is under 35 years of age.
- Has made outstanding contributions to the profession and/or community.
TCoE Exemplary Service (or Partner) Award
- Alumni, non-alumni or business partner who has exhibited an extraordinary effort in helping the Tagliatela College of Engineering achieve its stated goals and objectives.
Please submit the appropriate nomination form to Paula Hackenjos at email@example.com. All materials must be submitted by May 1, 2014. The TCoE Professional Advisory Board will review all nominations. Honorees will be recognized at the TCoE Annual Alumni Dinner during Homecoming weekend in October. Please note that individuals currently serving on the TCoE Professional Advisory Board are not eligible to be nominated.
If you have any additional questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your support of this important initiative.
Ronald S. Harichandran, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
Tagliatela College of Engineering