Due to Hurricane Sandy and the difficulty that students, faculty and staff are experiencing the Office of the University Registrar will be changing the dates for the upcoming Spring 2013 registration period to allow more time for advising because of the days lost to the storm. The new timeline is as follows:
November 8 – 16
Online registration release dates by class level (please note time of day):
- Honors Program, Student Athletes, etc.: Thursday, November 8, at 6:01 a.m.
- Undergraduate Seniors: Friday, November 9, at 6:01 a.m.
- Undergraduate Juniors: Monday, November 12, at 6:01 a.m.
- Undergraduate Sophomores: Wednesday, November 14, at 6:01 a.m.
- Undergraduate Freshmen: Friday, November 16, at 6:01 a.m.
Please note: Matrix self-service registration cart is no longer functional. The Registrar’s Office will be open during the release dates from 6 a.m. until closing (4:30 p.m.) should you have any difficulty with registration.
Our office is in the process of disseminating the above information to all the appropriate departments so that they may make necessary website changes. Should you have additional questions, please send all inquiries to UNHRegistrar@newhaven.edu.