A Personalized Campus Visit for Accepted Students!
Are you accepted for the Fall 2019 semester?
The University of New Haven cordially invites you to participate in our most personalized and unique campus visit program, Charger Day! Our Charger Day Program allows you to find out what it is really like to be a student at the University of New Haven!
Our admissions staff would like to make sure that each accepted student gets the best experience possible when visiting the University of New Haven campus. In order to do this, we have put together a program that allows you to do a number of different things during your specialized visit. These personal visits are a great way for accepted students to decide if the University of New Haven is the right place for them!
- Sitting in on an actual college course at the University of New Haven
- Meeting with a faculty member in your academic area of interest
- Meeting with a member of the admissions staff
- Shadowing a current University of New Haven student for the day
- Taking a campus tour
- Having lunch and/or dinner on campus
- Review any questions regarding transferable credits with a Transfer Enrollment Counselor
You can choose one or all of these options; just let us know what you would like to do!
Charger Days occur only during the week, Monday through Thursday, and work best if you give us at least a two-week notice so we can arrange everything for you. Charger Days are open only to students who have been admitted to the University of New Haven to help them to determine if the University of New Haven is the right place for them.
If you have a friend that currently attends the University of New Haven that you would like to shadow during your Charger Day experience, please let us know so that we may work that into the plans!