UNH is proud of its Dual Admissions and core-to-core transfer agreements with local community colleges throughout Connecticut. The Dual Admissions partnerships allow current students at participating institutions the opportunity to pursue further education at UNH while taking advantage of a seamless application process and the best opportunities for transfer credit.
In order to be a part of the Dual Admissions Program, students must complete the following:
- Graduate from a partnering community college with an AS or an AA degree;
- Earn a minimum GPA of 2.50 or better;
- Complete the dual admissions intent form by the time he/she applies to UNH;
- Satisfy all other UNH admissions requirements.
As part of this program, students are eligible for the following benefits:
- Guaranteed admission into any of UNH's Bachelor's degree programs including part-time evening, and Accelerated Degree programs. However, students must meet specific program requirements.
- Full-time students are eligible for $10,000 to $15,000 in academic scholarship based on a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or better.
- Transfer of General Education Requirements embedded in the community college associate degrees from participating community colleges to the appropriate UNH core requirements.
Students interested in the Dual Admissions Agreement should contact their community college counselor and a to guarantee classes selected will comply with both community college and UNH degree requirements.
• Gateway Community College (New Haven, CT)
• Housatonic Community College (Bridgeport, CT)
• Three Rivers Community College (Norwich, CT)
• Naugatuck Valley Community College (Waterbury, CT)