Fall 2014 Enrollment
University of New Haven
New London Campus Cohort Programs
Welcome to the University of New Haven’s New London campus! In a few short weeks, you will begin your coursework.
The registration process for the New London MPA Saturday cohort and Engineering & Operations Management cohort programs is different because you do not register for each of your courses; a UNH representative will help you register just once for the entire program at your personalized orientation.
Students in the New London MBA Hybrid program WILL register themselves, but UNH representatives will walk you through the process the first time in our offices at your personalized orientation session.
Your orientation will be a short 15-minute session to accomplish the following:
1. Meet the New London campus staff
2. Review campus guidelines
3. Get your picture taken for your photo ID
4. Submit all registration paperwork
5. Submit your payment for your first class
How do I set up an appointment:
Please contact Mary Ann at 860-701-5454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. The campus hours of operation are Mondays – Thursdays 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Fridays 8:30 am – 1:30 pm. If you cannot make it during these times, please contact us at 860-701-5454 and we will set up another date/time.
What do I Bring?
1. Completed registration packet forms filled out (Click on your program below):
MS Engineering & Operations Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
2. First payment for first course (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, check accepted)
3. Financial Aid Award Letter (if applicable) or VA Approval Letter (if applicable)
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Call the New London campus at 860-701-5454 or email us at NewLondon@newhaven.edu.