Fall 2014 Enrollment
University of New Haven
New London Campus Cohort Programs
Welcome to the University of New Haven’s New London campus! In a few short weeks, you will begin your coursework. Join us for a personalized orientation session with a UNH representative will walk you through the process of registration at the New London campus.
Note: you may have also received an invitation to the main campus orientation event. You are more than welcome to attend this event, however, it is typically for full-time West Haven students.
Your orientation will be a short 15-minute session to accomplish the following:
1. Meet the New London campus staff
2. Review campus guidelines
3. Get your picture taken for your photo ID
4. Submit all registration paperwork
5. Submit your payment for your first class
How do I set up an appointment:
Please contact Mary Ann at 860-701-5454 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment. The campus hours of operation are Mondays – Thursdays 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Fridays 8:30 am – 1:30 pm. If you cannot make it during these times, please contact us at 860-701-5454 and we will set up another date/time.
What do I Bring?
1. Completed registration packet forms filled out (Click on your program below):
MS Engineering & Operations Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
2. First payment for first course (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, check accepted)
3. Financial Aid Award Letter (if applicable) or VA Approval Letter (if applicable)
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Call the New London campus at 860-701-5454 or email us at NewLondon@newhaven.edu.