Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Payment Options

Payment for tuition and fees at UNH can be made in a variety of forms.

ePay - A quick, easy and secure way to pay your bills online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, debit card or U.S. checking account.

*Effective July 1st, a 2.7% service fee applies to all credit and debit card payments.  Click here for further information regarding this fee.

TMS - As a convenience to our students, we are pleased to offer the option of making tuition payments on a monthly basis through Tuition Management Systems (TMS), the nation's top ranked provider of education payment services.

The TMS Monthly Payment Option is an interest-free alternative to lump-sum payments that are due at bill time. This option allows you to spread out your payments over a period of months and can limit the amount of loan money you may need to borrow to meet the cost of education.

The enrollment fee for the Spring 2017 semester is $55 and there are 2 different ways to enroll:

  • Go to and enroll online
  • Call 1-800-262-9201 to enroll by phone
Enrollment for the Spring term must be in place by January 15, 2017.

International Payments - The University of New Haven has partnered with Flywire to help make the process of international payments simple and easy. Click here to find out more and to get started.

Wire transfers should be sent only to cover the balance generated by student tuition and fee charges as reflected on your student account. Any excess funds that are wired to a student’s account will not be refunded to the student. Excess funds generated from a wire transfer will remain on the student account and used towards a future bill.  If a student does not return to UNH, a refund will be processed by wiring funds back to the source of the initial wire payment.  If a student needs funds wired to them to cover personal expenses, such as living expenses, they should open a personal bank account and have funds wired directly to that account.  This wire information can be obtained from the bank you elect to open an account with. 

Mail - Payments can be mailed directly to the university.  All checks should be made payable to The University of New Haven and mailed to:

University of New Haven
Bursar's Office
300 Boston Post Road
West Haven, CT  06516

Financial Aid - The Financial Aid office is available to offer students information on obtaining loans, grants, and scholarships.