Welcome to the University of New Haven Chapter of Tau Sigma, the National Honor Society for transfer students.
Mission: Tau Sigma is an academic honor society designed specifically to "recognize and promote the academic excellence and involvement of transfer students."
Email invitations will be sent to qualified members in January at the end of the fall semester. If you do not receive an invitation and believe you are eligible for membership, please e-mail us at email@example.com
- Complete a minimum of 12 credit hours during their first semester at UNH
- You must transfer with at least one full year’s academic credits satisfied at the prior institution (24 credits)
- Have at least a 3.5 GPA
- Complete a membership application form by the posted deadline date
- Pay the required dues by the posted deadline date.
- Participate in the annual induction ceremony
- Wear Tau Sigma cords at graduation
- Enhances professional development (i.e. resume building, networking)
- Stand for election and become an officer
- Develop and exercise organizational leadership skills
- Help organize opportunities to participate in the campus community
Connect to the UNH Community
- Meet other transfer students
- Participate in volunteer and community service projects
- Join other transfers for social, political, educational, and entertainment activities
Want more info? Check out the UNH Tau Sigma Facebook page or check out the national Tau Sigma website: www.tausigmanhs.org