- B.A. Political Science- University of Connecticut
- M.Ed. Counseling Psychology- Howard University
I have traveled to 13 different countries and I want to go on the Amazing Race one day with my husband as my partner!
Watching and playing sports, volunteering at my church, cooking, traveling and eating new types of food...all of these things with my husband, who I married in November 2013!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." -Marianne Williamson
why i became a success coach?:
I love working with first-year students. I grew so much my freshman year and enjoy walking alongside others during their journey. I live and breathe goal setting and empowering other people to overcome obstacles in order to succeed!
Advice for First-Year Students:
- Take this time to learn who you are.
- Build great relationships with peers, staff and faculty!
- Be amazing all around- academically, socially, physically, and mentally!
- Set goals- live your life on PURPOSE...not by chance!