- B.A. Anthropology- University of Connecticut
- M.Ed. Higher Education Administration- North Carolina State University
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead
Advice for First-Year Students:
- Appreciate each moment in life while it is happening to you.
- Never take for granted the little things in life, for they will add up to be the most important.
- Always have something to look forward to.
Connect with me:
Text me: (203) 584-7320
Skype Name: aschlee.cole