What can a success coach help you with?
Your appointment with a coach is tailored to YOU: your interests, grades, goals, and talents. Whether you're tackling current academic struggles or seeking ways to enhance your learning experiences at UNH, your success coach will help you maximize your options. Success coaches are here to help you make the most of your first-year experience. Working with your success coach, you will create a personalized plan that can include any of the following:
- Managing your time
- Meeting new people
- Getting involved
- Setting personal & academic goals
- Organizing your weekly/monthly/semester assignments
- Planning your class schedule
- Study habits
- Eliminating barriers to success
- Balancing your academic & social lives
- Improving course performance
How do I sign up to meet with a coach?
You can set up an appointment with your success coach by
- Email your success coach or email email@example.com
- Call your success coach or the Student Success Center
- Visit the First-Year Success Center in Maxcy Hall 106
Not sure who your Student Success Coach is?
If your last name starts with A-C:
If your last name starts with D-M:
If your last name starts with N-Z: