With ePay, you are able to view and pay your bill online from the convenience of your own home or authorize someone else to pay on your behalf. Part of our path to paperless initiative, ePay is aimed at creating greater efficiencies through the use of technology and at the same time reducing expenses on paper and postage.
How it works:
Log in to ePay via insideUNH portal
1. Go to the insideUNH login page
2. Enter your username and password and click Submit.
3. Click the ePay menu item from the menu on the top right.
View and print your bill
1. From the left-hand menu, select View Accounts (Your current account activity will be displayed)
2. To view your most recent bill, select Current Statement from the left-hand menu
3. Click onto Printable Statement to print a copy
Securely pay your bill online
Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, debit card or a U.S. checking or savings account.
1. From the left-hand menu select Make Payment. Enter the amount, and select your payment method using the Payment Method dropdown box
Sign up for direct deposit for refunds
1. From the left-hand menu select Direct Deposit
2. Enter your bank account information
Create an authorized user
You may also authorize someone else, such as a parent, to view and pay your bill. From your account, please complete the following steps:
1. From the left-hand menu, select Authorize Payers
2. Assign a login name and password for your payer (case sensitive)
3. Notify your authorized payer of his or her login name, password, and the website
All authorized users can log in to ePay here: https://quikpayasp.com/newhaven/student_account/authorized.do