Who should I call?
Call Desk: 203-974-7087
What does the Facilities Department do?
- Daily cleaning of public and departmental space
- Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance of Building Systems
- Structural Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Minor Alterations and Renovations
- Communications Center
- Room Scheduling
- Off site Property issues
- Install bulletin boards and shelving
- Furniture Moving
- Special Set-ups and Event Preparation
- Minor Renovations
- Building System Analysis
- Chronic Problem Resolution
Coordination with Other Organizations
- Call us if you don’t know who to call
How long will it take to have my request attended to?
Priority/Emergency requests are addressed within 24 hours. In most cases, someone will be dispatched to your location immediately, 24 hours a day. Examples of priority requests include un-securable room/door, flowing water, no heat.
Routine requests are addressed within 7 days. In the case of clean-ups, light bulb replacement, clogged drains, and other non-emergency, but urgent/ routine issues are handled within 24 hours.
Departmental service requests are scheduled with the requesting department dependent on funding, material and labor availability.