Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

Apply to the University

  1. First Year & Transfer

    1. Apply to the University of New Haven

    • Depending on whether you are planning to attend full-time as an undergraduate or part-time undergraduate, the Admissions process will be different

    2. Submit transcripts - high school transcripts, previous college transcripts and military transcripts, if applicable:

    3. Provide a letter of recommendation

    4. Provide a personal statement in lieu of an essay

    5. Register for eBenefits

    6. Submit DD-214 to verify your discharge status, if applicable

    • Request DD-214 on eBenefits

    7. Submit Certificate of Eligibility (COE)

    8. Apply for Financial Aid

    For undergraduate admissions questions:
    Jason C. Riendeau
    Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions/
    Coordinator of Military and Veteran Student Recruitment
    Cell/Text: 203-823-7354
    Office: 203-931-2920
    Fax: 203-931-6093
  2. Graduate

    1. Apply to the University of New Haven

    2. Submit official transcripts of your undergraduate studies

    3. Provide two letters of recommendation

    4. Provide a personal statement and/or résumé

    Some Programs may require test scores.  Contact the Graduate Admissions office or visit for specific program requirements.


    For Graduate admission questions:

    Michael Wnek
    Graduate Admissions
    Office: 203.931.2938
    Fax: 203.932.7137