Amy L. Krystock, R.D., M.S., CDE, CDN is proud to serve as a Practitioner in Residence at University of New Haven. Amy is a registered dietitian (RD) and licensed in the state of Connecticut (CDN). Amy holds a Certification in both Adult and Pediatric Weight Management through the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Amy teaches a variety of courses at both the graduate and undergraduate level. Her current course load includes:
- DIET 2215 - Principles of Nutrition
- DIET 1175 - Food, Nutrition and Culture
- DIET 4450 - Nutritional Counseling
- DIET 3350 - Nutrition Throughout the Lifecyle
- NUTR 6611 - Nutrition and Disease II
- NUTR 6615 - Nutrition for Health Performance
Amy employs a total lifestyle modification approach to nutrition counseling and exercise. Areas of focus include weight loss, diabetes management, gastrointestinal disorders, metabolic syndrome and eating disorder recovery. Amy is an active member of the Academy of Sport’s Medicine, the Connecticut Dietetic Association as well as the Weight Management Dietetics.