M.S. Ed., St. Joseph’s College of Maine, Standish, ME
B.A. Mass Communication/Broadcasting, Mansfield University, Mansfield, PA
Arts & Sciences
Communication, Film and Media Studies
- Lower Hudson Conference of Historical Agencies & Museums 2003 Award of Excellence for video production of “Stephen Crane in Sullivan County” in conjunction with The Sullivan County Historical Society
- 9-time Advertising Club of New York winner for Commercial Production.
- 3-time Best Small Market Newscast from The Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters.
- 3-time Best Small Market Newscast from The New York State Broadcasters Association.
- Founder of “The Fisher Film Festival” at S.C.C.C.
- Producer/Host of “Countdown,” televised quiz competition for local students (2001-2003).
- Producer of “Scholarship Challenge,” live radio quiz competition for local students (1998-1999).
- Producer/Narrator for “The Power of Learning” video production for The Literacy Volunteers of America & The Adult Literacy Program at Sullivan County BOCES.
COMMUNITY INTEREST ACTIVITIES