1. Ali A. Jafarian, Alexey Popov, Mehdi Radjabalipour, and Heydar Radjavi, Cummutators of Small Rank and reducibility of Operator Semigroups, to appear in the Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. (2014).
2. Ali A. Jafarian, Linear Preservers on Strictly Upper Triangular Matrix Algebras, Oper. Matrices , 7, No. 4, 947-953 (2013).
3. A. A. Jafarian, Mathematics of Computerized Tomography. (This is an article dedicated to Professor M. Radjabalipour on the occasion of his prestigious award from Farhangestan-e Uoloum, 2012, Iran.)
4. J. Bernik, … , A.A. Jafarian, …, Semigroups of Operators with Nonnegative Diadonals, Linear Alg. Appl., 433, 2080-2087 (2010).
5. A.A. Jafarian, A Survey of Invertibility and Spectrum Preserving Linear Maps, Bull. Iranian Math. Soc.,35, No.2, 1-10 (2009).
6. A.A. Jafarian, et. al, Semitransitive Subspaces of Operators, Electronic J. of Lin. Alg.,15, 225-.
7. A.A. Jafarian, L. Rodman, and P. Semrl, linear Maps Preserving the Isomorphism Class of Lattices of Invariant Subspaces, Proc. of Amer. Math. Soc., 126, 3607-3617(1998).238(2006).
8. A.A. Jafarian, H. Radjavi, P. Rosenthal, and A.R. Sourour, Simultaneous Triangularization, Near Commutativity, and Rota’s Theorem, Trans. of Amer. Math. Soc., 347, No. 6, 2191-2199 (1995).
9. D. Hadwin, A.A. Jafarian, C. Laurie, E. Nordgren, H. Radjavi and P. Rosenthal, Local Multiplications on Algebras Spanned by Idempotents, Lin. and Mult. Alg., 37,259-263 (1994).
10. A.A. Jafarian, and A. R. Sourour, Linear Maps that Preserve the Commutant, Double Commutant or the Lattice of Invariant Subspaces, Lin. and Mult. Alg., 38, 117-129 (1994).
11. A.A. Jafarian and A. R. Sourour, Continuity Properties of Hyperlat and Reducing Subspaces, Linear Alg. Appl. 141, 253-264 (1990).
12. M.D. Choi, A.A. Jafarian, and H. Radjavi, Linear Maps Preserving Commutativity, Linear Alg. Appl. 87, 227-241 (1987).
13. A.A. Jafarian and A. R. Sourour, Spectrum Preserving Linear Maps, J. Funct. Anal. 66, No. 2, 255-261 (1986).
14. A.A. Jafarian and M. Radjabalipour, Transitive Algebra Problem and Local Resolvent Techniques, J. Operator Theory, I, No. 2 (1979).
15. A.A. Jafarian, Algebras Intertwining Normal and Decomposable Operators, Can. J. of Math., XXXI, No. 6, 1339-1344 (1979).
16. A.A. Jafarian and A. G. Miamee, On Matrices Over the Ring of continuous Functions and n-Normal Operators, Bull. Iranian Math. Soc., 6, No. 2, 69-78 (1979).
17. A.A. Jafarian and H. Radjavi, Compact Operator Ranges and Reductive Algebras, Acta. Sci. Math., 40, 73-79 (1978).
18. A.A. Jafarian, Weak Contractions of Sz-Nagy and Foias are Decomposable, Rev. Roum. Math. Pures et Appl., XXII, No. 4, 489-497 (1977).
19. A.A. Jafarian, Weak and Quasi-Decomposable Operators, Rev. Roum. Math. Pures et Appl., XXII, No. 2, 195-212 (1977).
20. A.A. Jafarian and F. H. Vasilescu, A Characterization of Two-Decomposable Operators, Rev. Roum. Math. Pures et Appl., XIX, No. 6, 769-771 (1974).
21. A.A. Jafarian, Existence of Hyperinvariant Subspaces,Indiana University Math. J., 24, No. 6, 565-575 (1974).
22. A.A. Jafarian, Some Results on A – Unitary, A – Self-Adjoint, and Decomposable Operators, Indiana University Math. J., 23, No. 11, 975-979 (1974).
23. A.A. Jafarian, On Reductive Operators, Indiana University Math. J., 23, No. 7, 607-613 (1974).
24. A.A. Jafarian, Spectral Decompositions of Operators on Banach Spaces,Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Toronto (June 1973).
25. A.A. Jafarian, On Differentiability of Continuous Functions, Proc. of the First Iranian Math.Conf.,49-56(1970).
1. Translation to Persian of the book: Calculus and Analytic Geometry, by G.B. Thomas, 1980. (Co-translator: Dr. A.G. Miamee.)
2. English-Persian Dictionary of Mathematics and Statistics, Iranian Math. Society, 1991. (This is the result of several years of work accomplished by a group of Iranian mathematicians. I was one of the editors and a major contributor to this work.)
3. Linear Algebra, under preparation.