The ChargerREC Get FIT Program is based on our former program; The Get Fit Charger Challenge.
This years program puts the focus on FIT. You fill in the blank as to what you'll get over the course of the ten-week program! Fueled, Fresh, Fitness, Fearless, Flexible, Fun...the list of adjectives goes on and on. But one thing is certain - the program is Finished in Ten, but your efforts are not!
This program is designed to be a step in the direction of your health & fitness goals. Our staff will provide the tools, you do the work!
How much does it cost? $10/pp, Register at the Beckerman Center Welcome Desk by February 7th
What's do I get for my $10?
- Three comprehensive fitness assessments ($90 value)
- Prize for all who complete all three assessments
- Props for accomplishments!
- Online forum for motivation, information and news
- Educational Seminars
What can I win?
- The benefits of becoming more fit and aware of your health and well-being!
- Grand Overall Individual will receive: a Fit Bit Flex , Certificate, & online props
- Top Results Team will receive: $50 Dicks Gift Card to each member & online props
- Winning Spirit Team will receive:ChargerREC Swag, online props
- Individual Spirit Award – ChargerREC Swag, online props
- Superlatives (TBD) - Certificates
*Prizes are subject to change based on enrollment. The more participants, the better the prizes - tell you friends!*
Do I need to register with a team? No. You may have a team in mind prior to the start of the program, and that's great! But if you don't have a team, you will be assigned a team at the kick-off event. If we cannot find a team for you, you are more than welcome to participate as an individual.
What does the assessment consist of?
- Waist to Hip Ratio
- 1.5 mile run around track
- Sit & reach
*All results are kept confidential*
- Registration cut-off = 2/7/14
- Length of program = 10 weeks
- Kickoff & info session= 1/31/2014 at 4:30 pm - Beckerman Center Room 204
- Assessments- must be completed by 2/7/2014 (Dates to be posted soon!)
- Challenge begins 2/10/2014
- Midpoint Assessments = 3/28/2014 (after Spring Break)
- Final Assessments = 4/25/2014
- Winners announced at Finale Event 5/2/2014 12:00pm in the Beckerman Recreation Center