Fitness Center Features
- 6,000 square-foot two-level fitness space
- The upper level contains a wide variety of cardiovascular and selectorized strength equipment.
- The Thomas H. Bell Weight Room, located on the lower level, contains a large selection of free weight and plate-loaded strength equipment.
- Equipment within the Fitness Center includes:
- Most cardiovascular equipment is equipped with personal viewing screens.
- Cardiovascular equipment includes a variety of LifeFitness, Precor, Woodway, SciFit, and Matrix brand products.
- Equipment types include treadmills, climbmills, upright stationary bikes, recumbent stationary bikes, rowers, elliptical cross trainers, AMT's (Adaptive Motion Trainers), an upper-body ergometer, selectorized equipment, functional training stations, multi-purpose cable cross machine, plate-loaded strength equipment, stretching mats, balance balls, and various other fitness equipment.