We hate to see you go! However, if you would like to cancel your membership please read the following cancellation policy. You may download or pick up a cancellation form at the Beckerman Center.
Email form to ChargerREC@newhaven.edu; return to Membership Services; or fax to 203-931-6022
New! Cancellation Policy
- Any membership can be cancelled within seven (7) days from the activation date with a full refund. Beyond the 7 day trial period, normal cancellation policy will be followed
- Written notification is required to process any cancellation. Lack of use or verbal conversations will not
constitute as a cancellation
- Memberships that are three (3) months overdue will be terminated. All charges and balances will be on the responsibility of the member.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the provided email address within five (5) business days notifying the member of their cancellation date. Any charges posted on the account during the cancellation process will be the responsibility of the member
- Faculty/Staff payroll deductions will terminate on the next unprocessed payroll date.
- Upon membership cancelation request, members will have access to the Beckerman Recreation Center through the current billing cycle. Membership dues will not be prorated
- Non-continual memberships must be paid in full up front and will immediately terminate at the end of the allotted time
- Continual memberships require a twelve (12) month commitment. After the 12 month commitment membership will remain active and normal cancellation policies will be followed.
- Faculty and staff ending their affiliation with the University of New Haven must cancel their membership; otherwise they will be responsible for any charges on the account.
- Members are responsible for any current balances at time of cancellation
- Any exceptions to the cancellation policy must be authorized by the Operations Coordinator