General Membership Information:
In order to access the Beckerman Center you do need to be a member. All full time and part-time undergraduates and graduate students are allowed to utilize the facility at no extra fee during their academic school year. Please see student memberships for specific summer fees. Faculty/Staff and Alumni may purchase a membership for a low monthly fee.
With each membership you get:
- NO initiation or hidden fees!
- Access to 56,000 square feet of equipment, courts and fitness spaces
- Access into all Group X classes
- Access to play multiple intramural sports through the RECSports program
- Family hours on the weekends
- Discounts to of our paid programming
- Flexible payment options (cash, check, credit card, and payroll deductions)
- Free daily lockers (you must bring your own lock)
- Free towel service
- Free equipment rental
- And MUCH MUCH MORE!
Any UNH faculty, staff, or UNH student may self sponsor themselves for a one day guest pass. Any other guest must come in with a current member and remain with them the entire time. All student can bring in one free guest a semester. During the summer months, their guest must pay the fees. Students are allowed to only bring in 3 guest at a time.
|Student(visiting or UNH)||$7|
If you are looking to cancel your membership, please check out our cancellation policy