Law governs our society, from the sublime principles in the U.S. Constitution all the way down to the regulations that govern the food we eat and the water we drink. But with laws, also come disputes. Today, there are forms of dispute resolution that didn’t exist years ago. To further complicate things, globalization is blurring the lines between national and international law. Legal policy is going to shape the future. The goal of our legal studies programs is to prepare you for every success in it.
Choose your program.
What are your interests and career goals? If you’re a pre-law student planning on law school or graduate school in another field, choose either of these bachelor’s degree concentrations:
- public affairs
- dispute resolution
If you’re interested in a paralegal career, pick one of the American Bar Association-approved options:
- bachelor’s degree concentration in paralegal studies
- associate’s degree in legal studies
- paralegal certificate program
Make the program uniquely yours.
- Our program is flexible and interdisciplinary. You can combine your legal studies with programs in other areas such as criminal justice, business, accounting, political science, psychology, or global studies.
- A two-semester internship in your final year lets you back up your classroom learning with on-the-job experience, which opens up more employment doors for you.
- Want to see the world? An international track lets you study for a semester abroad to satisfy concentration requirements.