1. A. A. Jafarian, Mathematics of Computerized Tomography. (This is an article dedicated to Professor M. Radjabalipour on the occasion of his prestigious award from Farhangestan-e Uoloum, 2012, Iran.)
2. J. Bernik, … , A.A. Jafarian, …, Semigroups of Operators with Nonnegative Diadonals, Linear
Alg. Appl., 433, 2080-2087 (2010).
3. A.A. Jafarian, A Survey of Invertibility and Spectrum Preserving Linear Maps, Bull. Iranian
Math. Soc., 35, No.2, 1-10 (2009).
4. A.A. Jafarian, et. al, Semitransitive Subspaces of Operators, Electronic J. of Lin. Alg.,15, 225-.
5. A.A. Jafarian, L. Rodman, and P. Semrl, linear Maps Preserving the Isomorphism Class of Lattices of Invariant Subspaces, Proc. of Amer. Math. Soc., 126, 3607-3617(1998).238(2006).
6. A.A. Jafarian, H. Radjavi, P. Rosenthal, and A.R. Sourour, Simultaneous Triangularization, Near
Commutativity, and Rota’s Theorem, Trans. of Amer. Math. Soc., 347, No. 6, 2191-2199
7. D. Hadwin, A.A. Jafarian, C. Laurie, E. Nordgren, H. Radjavi and P. Rosenthal, Local Multiplications on Algebras Spanned by Idempotents, Lin. and Mult. Alg., 37,259-263 (1994).
8. A.A. Jafarian, and A. R. Sourour, Linear Maps that Preserve the Commutant, Double Commutant or the Lattice of Invariant Subspaces, Lin. and Mult. Alg., 38, 117-129 (1994).
9. A.A. Jafarian and A. R. Sourour, Continuity Properties of Hyperlat and Reducing Subspaces, Linear Alg. Appl. 141, 253-264 (1990).
10. M.D. Choi, A.A. Jafarian, and H. Radjavi, Linear Maps Preserving Commutativity, Linear Alg.
Appl. 87, 227-241 (1987).
11. A.A. Jafarian and A. R. Sourour, Spectrum Preserving Linear Maps, J. Funct. Anal. 66, No. 2,
12. A.A. Jafarian and M. Radjabalipour, Transitive Algebra Problem and Local Resolvent
Techniques, J. Operator Theory, I, No. 2 (1979).
13. A.A. Jafarian, Algebras Intertwining Normal and Decomposable Operators, Can. J. of
Math., XXXI, No. 6, 1339-1344 (1979).
14. A.A. Jafarian and A. G. Miamee, On Matrices Over the Ring of continuous Functions and n-
Normal Operators, Bull. Iranian Math. Soc., 6, No. 2, 69-78 (1979).
15. A.A. Jafarian and H. Radjavi, Compact Operator Ranges and Reductive Algebras, Acta.
Sci. Math., 40, 73-79 (1978).
16. A.A. Jafarian, Weak Contractions of Sz-Nagy and Foia? are Decomposable, Rev. Roum.
Math. Pures et Appl., XXII, No. 4, 489-497 (1977).
17. A.A. Jafarian, Weak and Quasi-Decomposable Operators, Rev. Roum. Math. Pures et
Appl., XXII, No. 2, 195-212 (1977).
18. A.A. Jafarian and F. H. Vasilescu, A Characterization of Two-Decomposable Operators,
Rev. Roum. Math. Pures et Appl., XIX, No. 6, 769-771 (1974).
19. A.A. Jafarian, Existence of Hyperinvariant Subspaces, Indiana University Math. J., 24, No. 6,
20. A.A. Jafarian, Some Results on A – Unitary, A – Self-Adjoint, and Decomposable Operators,
Indiana University Math. J., 23, No. 11, 975-979 (1974).
21. A.A. Jafarian, On Reductive Operators, Indiana University Math. J., 23, No. 7, 607-613
22. A.A. Jafarian, Spectral Decompositions of Operators on Banach Spaces, Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Toronto (June 1973).
23. A.A. Jafarian, On Differentiability of Continuous Functions, Proc. of the First Iranian
B. Submitted for publication
A.A. Jafarian, Linear Preservers on Strictly Upper Triangular Matrix Algebras.
1. Translation to Persian of the book: Calculus and Analytic Geometry, by G.B. Thomas, 1980. (Co-translator: Dr. A.G. Miamee.)
2. English-Persian Dictionary of Mathematics and Statistics, Iranian Math. Society, 1991. (This is the result of several years of work accomplished by a group of Iranian mathematicians. I was one of the editors and a major contributor to this work.)
3. Linear Algebra, under preparation.