Model United Nations at UNH

MUN at UNH is a student-driven organization that focuses on developing the next generation of international and domestic leaders.

UNH's Model United Nations group photo

Each year, MUN at UNH trains students in the art of diplomacy, perspective-taking, persuasion, strategic thinking, and problem-solving with the ultimate goal of competing in various National MUN conference competitions including those in New York and Washington D.C.

Model United Nations is a cooperative, hands-on learning experience that allows students to confront a range of international issues with the perspective of their assigned country. Through a variety of experiences (research, preparations, committee sessions, hallway discussions, public speaking) students develop an appreciation of differing points of view, experience the challenges of negotiation, see the rewards of cooperation, expand their world view, and discover the human side of international relations and diplomacy (NMUN 2013).

Join our winning team!

MUN at UNH meetings are open to all students and are held in Maxcy Hall 309 each Thursday at 5 p.m.  For more information, please contact advisor Dr. Chris Haynes at chaynes@newhaven.edu

1. Join The Team!

For more information, please contact Dr. Chris Haynes at chaynes@newhaven.edu
  1. Prospective Students