Faculty and Resources
- Many courses in the liberal studies program are taught by full-time faculty from a variety of disciplines.
- More than 95 percent of UNH full-time faculty hold doctoral or terminal degrees in their fields.
- The academic services, learning resources, library collections, extensive computer labs, and hands-on science laboratories in a wide variety of disciplines and departments are available to students enrolled in this interdisciplinary program.
Awards and Recognition
- The University of New Haven is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Board of Higher Education of the State of Connecticut and also holds numerous accreditations from individual societies and organizations.
- Students who achieve high academic records may be considered by one of several undergraduate honor societies.