Faculty and Resources
Our faculty is the cornerstone of our success.
- UNH professors have expertise in their chosen specialty fields.
- Faculty members have published in professional journals, have contributed to and published books and have lectured nationally.
- Our clinical faculty members work diligently to develop innovative techniques for teaching and fostering clinical skill development. They bring a wealth of real-world knowledge into the classroom and share their experiences regarding the latest technology and current trends for patient treatment.
Resources for student use include collaboration with statewide public and private institutions.
- Students have the opportunity to work with other health care professionals in providing dental hygiene services at external clinical sites.
- They gain additional experience through the provision of Dental Hygiene education in a variety of settings such as public school systems, homeless shelters, group homes, elderly housing, and community-based clinics.
- Students are able to apply classroom knowledge to real life situations in various dental settings.