Parameters for image-map-2:{}
University of New Haven logo

MAIOP Financial Aid

What do Industrial/Organizational Psychology Students do for Financial Assistance?

I/O psychology graduate students receive several forms of financial aid. Students may work on-campus as research, teaching, or administrative assistants. For example, as an administrative assistant, a student might work in the Career Development, Financial Aid, or Graduate Records Office. Students who receive teaching and research assistantships work for professors, usually in the Psychology Department or College of Business.

Applications and further information about assistantships are available from the Graduate Admissions Office and the Financial Aid Office

If you have further questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 203.932.7315 or 1.800.DIALUNH, x7315.