- P. Namrata, J.M. Miller, M. Shilpa, P.R. Reddy, C. Bandoski, M.J. Rossi and E. Sapi. (2014) Filarial Nematode Infection in Ixodes scapularis Ticks Collected from Southern Connecticut. Veterinary Sciences (Submitted).
- G. Yin, A.B. Alvero, V. Craveiro, J.C. Holmberg, H.-H. Fu, M.K. Montagna, Y. Yang, I. Chefetz-Menaker, S. Nuti, M.J. Rossi, D.-A. Silasi, T. Rutherford and G. Mor. (2012) Constitutive proteasomal degradation of TWIST-1 in epithelial--ovarian cancer stem cells impacts differentiation and metastatic potential. Oncogene (advance online publication, 20 February 2012; doi:10.1038/onc.2012.33.).
- E. Sapi, N. Kaur, S. Anyanwu, D.F. Luecke, A. Datar, S. Patel, M.J. Rossi and R.B. Stricker. (2011) Evaluation of in vitro susceptibility of different morphological forms of Borrelia burgdorferi. Infections and Drug Resistance4: 97-113.. Link: http://www.dovepress.com/articles.php?article_id=7341
Recent Student Posters (with links)
- Sarada Gandhi Kolli, Venkata Arun Timmaraju, and Michael J. Rossi, Denatured collagen induces EMT and alters integrin and cadherin gene expression in the A-549 lung cancer cell line. University of New Haven Graduate Student Showcase, November 2013
- Venkata Arun Timmaraju, Sarada Gandhi Kolli, and Michael J. Rossi, A twist in spheroid formation from monolayers. University of New Haven Graduate Student Showcase, November 2013.
- Venkata Arun Timmaraju, and Michael J. Rossi: Growth and invasion of epithelial and fibroblastic subpopulations of A-549 adenocarcinoma in 2D and 3D environments. University of New Haven Graduate Student Showcase, November 2012.
- Junning Huang: Examination of the function of p53, p-p53, MDM2 and FOXO3A in HCT-116 cells in response to anticancer drugs 5-Fluorouracil and Etoposide. University of New Haven Graduate Student Showcase, March 2012.
- Tracy Brennan: Inhibition of proliferation and apoptotic properties of curcumin in breast and colon cancer. University of New Haven Graduate Student Showcase, March 2012.
- Venkata Arun Timmaraju, and Michael J. Rossi (2013) Characterization of A-549 lung adenocarcinoma in 2D and 3D environments. In Vitro Cell. Dev. Biol. – Animal 49 (Suppl 1): S42.