Chair: Jessica Linicus
Members: Crystal Hill, Maureen Aceto, Heather Alpaugh, Susan Cusano, Ronda London, Janice Sanderson, Christine Zuchinsky
- Serve as the public relations agent of the Council and publicize the Council and its activities;
- Generally promote the Council as opportunities arise;
- Produce an annual written report of the past year’s progress and make it available to all members of the Council at year’s end;
- Chair of Communications Committee shall serve as the public information officer of the Council and shall approve public notices concerning the Council or its activities, seeking advice from officers or other Council members as appropriate to insure consistency and accuracy of information.
Salary/Benefits/Employee Resources Committee
Chair: Alan MacDougall
Committee Members: Lisa Scranton, Linda Copney-Okeke, Linda Kessler, Jessica Linicus, Matt McCullough, Leila Phillips
- Investigate staff members’ concerns regarding benefits and make recommendations
- Issues to be addressed may include insurance, classification/compensation, employee recognition, parking, food services, dependent care, tuition/fee waivers, flex time/job sharing, employee lounges;
- Human Resources designee will serve as ex officio member of the Salary/Benefits/Employee Resources Committee.
Chair: Mario Pierce
Committee Members: Heather Brown, Cindy Jevarjian, Trish Kennedy, Matt McCullough, Allison Vinchetti
- Handle all nominations and elections’ procedures as set forth in the by-laws;
- Vice Chair of Executive Committee to serve as chair of this committee.
Chair: Michelle Mason
Committee Members: Lisa Scranton, Crystal Hill, Heather Alpaugh, Jennifer Passaretti, Tyler Hanson, Alan MacDougall
- Investigate ways in which the staff can benefit from training programs on or off campus
- Address issues such as career and professional development, orientation/mentoring, diversity training, and basic skills development;
- Orientation for new hires.
Chair: Matt McCullough
Committee Members: Lisa Scranton, Mario Pierce, Crystal Hill, Ronda London, Alan MacDougall
- Maintain and update ASC content on the UNH website, insideUNH, and Blackboard.
- Provide recommendations to the ASC regarding technological issues and opportunities.
- Coordinate with other ASC committees as necessary.